Hotel near Española Way + Ocean Drive
Our eye-candy Art Deco architecture whispers an undeniable truth: South Beach is the very definition of sexiness. Ivory beaches are daily graced by the tanned and toned bodies of fashion models and international jet-setters. Palm trees sway over wide boulevards lined with posh shops. The legendary nightlife is hotter than the summer sand—and the party lasts till dawn. SoBe is the place to see and be seen, where people watching is elevated to an art. You could spend a lifetime here and never run out of things to do in South Beach.
Experience Miami Beach's Vibrant Allure
- Close to nightlife but quiet enough for a good night’s rest (if you insist)
- A stroll away from designer shopping at Lincoln Road Mall
- In the historic Art Deco District, restored to its 1920s-40s glory
- Alive with pan-national arts and culture
Hotel near Flamingo + Lummus Park
South Beach in Miami is a vibrant and iconic destination that offers a plethora of features and amenities to enjoy. Two of its most popular parks, Flamingo Park and Lummus Park, are complete with opportunities for leisure and ample outdoor activities to soak up the Miami sunshine.
Flamingo Park boasts lush picnic areas where families can gather for a meal, while its winding walking trails provide a scenic escape. Sports enthusiasts can revel in the park's sports facilities, including a state-of-the-art aquatic facility, tennis courts, a baseball stadium, handball and racquetball courts, a softball field, basketball court, football field, soccer field, running track There is also a bark park for the four-legged friends.
Lummus Park offers beach access and hosts an array of activities for fitness enthusiasts and families, from playgrounds to volleyball courts. Lummus Park offers paved paths for walking or biking, the Muscle Beach exercise and fitness area, and seasonal events such as concerts. The South Beach experience is truly a haven for outdoor recreation!
South Point Park sits at the southern tip of Miami Beach, offering stunning panoramic views and a spot to watch cruise ships come in and out of PortMiami. The park has direct beach access, walking trails, picnic and barbecue areas, an off-leash bark park, and a splash zone.
Cultural Delights: Art, History + Expression
South Beach is not only a tropical paradise but also a cultural treasure trove, where art, history, and diverse cultural expressions seamlessly blend into the vibrant fabric of this iconic neighborhood. Whether you're a history buff, an art enthusiast, or simply looking to immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of Miami, South Beach offers a diverse array of cultural experiences to explore and enjoy.
- The Wolfsonian-FIU museum houses a remarkable collection of art exhibitions and design objects from the late 19th century to the mid-20th century.
- The Art Deco Museum is located in the heart of the Art Deco Historic District and offers insights into the architectural and cultural history of South Beach for history enthusiasts.
- This charming pedestrian street exudes a Mediterranean ambiance and is adorned with street art and cultural experiences. Stroll through Espanola Way to savor international cuisine, art, and live music performances.
- This iconic street is not just about its stunning beachfront location; Ocean Drive is also a hub for art and culture. The Art Deco architecture, historic hotels, and vibrant street life offer a unique cultural experience.
- The Fillmore Miami Beach is a historic venue showcasing a diverse range of live performances, from concerts to comedy shows.
- Colony Theatre, a beautifully restored Art Deco gem, hosts a variety of performances, including plays, musicals, and dance shows.
- Art Basel Miami Beach is a world-renowned art fair in early December attracts artists, collectors, and enthusiasts from all over the globe. The city becomes a canvas for contemporary art exhibitions, performances, and installations.
- Miami Film Festival, held annually in March, showcases a wide range of films, including independent and international cinema, fostering cultural diversity in cinematic storytelling.
- To sample the best of local arts and culture in Miami Beach, mark your calendar for the monthly Miami Beach Culture Crawl. The free event, presented by the City of Miami Beach, takes place on the third Thursday of the month, from 6 to 9 p.m., between October and May.