Final Getaway all planned out
Meet Omar Flores, our "Bach Guru" and on-site party expert who will take the stress out of planning and make sure your party is truly unforgettable. A Miami native, Omar is well versed in all things Miami and will expertly plan an Insta-worthy celebration.
Here are the Bach Guru's top Surfcomber Daylife picks, plus Miami's top spots to explore. We do love all things customized, so be sure to connect with Omar prior to your stay to create a one-of-kind experience for your Bride Tribe or Groom's Crew.
- Brunch at the Social Club
- Spa day at poolside cabanas
- Surf Daylife activities such as kickboxing, yoga, and more
- Splashcycle (aqua-cycling class)
- Daily complimentary wine hour
- Cabana day with a bottle of bubbly and refreshing fruit
- One bottle of champagne delivered to your room daily
- Wynwood Walls art tour
- Calle Ocho experience
- Perez Art Museum tour
- Private table service at South Beach's trendiest nightclubs
- Boat party with your squad
Get the party started! Contact Omar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out some FAQ’s answered by the Bach Guru himself:
Miami offers countless nightlife experiences ranging from upscale nightclubs such as LIV and STORY to rooftop bars like WATR, No. 3 Social, AREA 31 and The CAPE. Your group has the choice between a lively night out dancing and drinking or a low-key lounge bar speakeasy in Wynwood.
The best and most popular way of finding great party swag would be on AMAZON. The options are endless, and the site makes it easy for ordering and arranging all packages to arrive here to me at the hotel.
Miami is a cultural melting pot and depending on your interest, the city offers wonderful historical neighborhoods like Little Havana, Wynwood, and our Historic Art Deco District.