Endless Miami Beach events
Sometimes considered America’s “Riviera,” Miami Beach is actually many beaches—17 islands in Biscayne Bay, to be exact, as opposed to the mainland’s city of Miami. The cool thing is you are never more than a mile from the water. But enough geography. The essence of Miami Beach is tropical playground meets glamorous sensuality. Whether you're in South Beach for the world-class shopping, dining, sunbathing or celebrity hunting, or in Mid-Beach for the golfing, shopping and scenic Miami Beach Boardwalk, or quieter points further north, Miami Beach is alive with sun-washed relaxation by day and round-the-clock reveling by night.
Miami Beach brings you:
- World-class shopping and dining on Collins Avenue, Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road
- Nightlife into the wheee hours
- Every water sport imaginable: jet skis, yachts, scuba diving—the list goes on
- Pastel Art Deco architecture in the South Beach neighborhood
- Unlimited Miami events geared to young and old