Have map, will travel: Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel directions
1717 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
South Beach Map
Getting to our sultry oasis in the sun is easy as key lime pie. Here you’ll find a South Beach map and Kimpton Surfcomber directions. So whether you’re coming from Miami International Airport (about 20 minutes drive time, depending on traffic) or from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport (about 60 minutes drive time), you will find us waiting for you in the heart of sensational South Beach. Shuttle service and public transportation are also available from both airports. Fair warning: once you arrive, the departure thing doesn’t come so effortlessly.
- Start out going West on NW 21st ST.
- Take the Valet Parking ramp toward Airport Exit/Arrivals/Departures.
- Turn right onto Perimeter Rd.
- Turn slight right toward Airport Exit/Rental Car Return/Cell Phone Lot
- Turn slight right onto NW 20th ST.
- Turn slight right toward Airport Exit/Rental Car Return
- Stay straight to go onto NW 21st ST.
- Take the ramp toward south Le Jeune/SR-836 W/Coral Gables.
- Take the SR-953 S/Le Jeune Rd. ramp toward Coral Gables/SR-836-TOLL.
- Take the SR-953 S/Le Jeune Rd. ramp toward SR-836 E.
- Turn slight right onto NW 42nd Ave/N Le Jeune Rd/SR-953 S.
- Merge onto SR-836 E toward Downtown (Portions toll).
- Keep left at the fork to go on SR-836 E/Dolphin Expy (Portions toll).
- Stay stright to go onto I-395 E.
- I-395 E becomes SR-A1A N.
- Turn left onto SR-A1A/Collins Ave. (SR-A1A is just past Collins Ct.)
- Kimpton Surfcomber is just past 17th ST. on the right at 1717 Collins Ave.
- If you reach 18th St. you've gone a little too far.
- Start out going east on Terminal Dr.
- Merge onto N. Federal Hwy/US-1 S/SR-5 S/SR-A1A S toward Dania Beach/Hollywood.
- Turn slight right onto Griffin Rd/SR-818 W. Continue to follow SR-818 W.
- Merge onto I-95 S via the ramp on the left toward Miami. (If you reach Anglers you've gone about 0.2 miles too far.)
- Merge onto I-195 E/SR-112 E via Exit 4 toward Miami Beach.
- Take the Alton Rd/SR-907 exit, Exit 5, toward Hospitals.
- Take the Alton Rd/SR-907 S ramp toward Convention Ctr.
- Turn slight right onto Alton Rd/SR-907 S.
- Turn left onto 17th St/Hank Meyer Blvd. (17th St. is just past Abe Resnick Blvd.)
- Turn left onto Collins Ave/SR-A1A. (Collins Ave. is just past James Ave.)
- Kimpton Surfcomber is on the right at 1717 Collins Ave.
- From Miami International Airport (MIA), you can take the Airport Flyer (Route 150), an express bus to Miami Beach run by Miami-Dade Transit. Buses leave from the MIA lower level. The Airport Flyer makes a limited number of stops, including a stop just a block from Kimpton Surfcomber on Collins Avenue at 16th Street. Each Airport Flyer bus is equipped with luggage racks, and comfortable seating with ample legroom. Fare is just $2.35 each way, and the trip takes about 55 minutes.
- From Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL), you can take the #1 Broward County bus to Aventura Mall for the Miami-Dade S. bus.