Memorable Miami meetings and events at Surfcomber Hotel in South Beach
Conference Rooms & Meeting Space at Surfcomber Hotel in South Beach
Planning a South Beach event has never been easier. The boutique Surfcomber Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel, offers an ideal South Beach location, ocean views and effortless style for your next Miami meeting, teambuilding retreat or social event. With over 1,140 square feet of flexible meeting space in a meeting room and scenic pool deck, our boutique hotel can seat up to 50 guests or accommodate up to 500 for an outdoor reception or special event.
Our meeting and event planning staff offers the dedication and professionalism you need, ensuring that your event will exceed your expectations and those of your guests. Our services and amenities include:
- Perfect setting for a beachfront special event to host up to 500 people
- Innovative catering menus
- Beach meetings and beach team building options
- Ocean views from our conference room, pool deck and select suites
- Poolside weddings, receptions and parties
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Production rooms or easy access and storage for media setup
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
- Wireless Internet access throughout our hotel
- View our floorplans and capacity chart
- Small Groups Made Simple—Save up to 30% on guestroom blocks. Learn more »
- Frequently Asked Questions
Exceptional catering for our South Beach meeting facilities is provided by our onsite restaurant, offering a tailored menu of contemporary American fare.
Surfcomber Hotel's inviting atmosphere continues from our lobby and guestrooms to our meeting and event spaces, meaning that our boutique South Beach hotel offers both form and function for stylish, personalized business meetings, pool and beachside social events and wedding parties.
For more information about our South Beach meeting facilities and to book your next meeting or event at Surfcomber Hotel, please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Book A Meeting
Need to reserve a small meeting, room block, or submit a RFP?