- How do I view my reservation?
- Use this link to view, modify, or cancel your reservation.
- When is check in/check out time?
- Check-in time is from 3 pm, and check-out time is 12 noon.
- Do you charge a resort fee?
- Yes. Check out our "Daylife" page for more info.
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- Our hotel is entirely non-smoking.
- How much do you charge for high-speed/WiFi Internet access?
- We offer complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access throughout the hotel to Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty members.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Yes, located on the first floor, and equipped with a small selection of cardio equipment and free weights. Open around the clock, 24 hours, seven days a week.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- Yes. Room service is available 24 hours.
- Do you have a business center?
- Yes. Our business center is open 24/7, with computers and Internet available for $6.95 per every 15 minutes of use (credit card required for payment). You may print boarding passes for free.
- Do you have a pool?
- Yes. Our pool is open from sunrise to sunset, and we also offer beach access.
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- We don't have a spa in the hotel. However we offer In-Room Spa services.
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Directions can be found on our Maps/Directions page.
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- No, however our concierge is happy to assist with any transportation needs. Taxis are also readily available at the airport and average cost from Miami International Airport to the hotel is approximately $35 each way.
- What are your cross streets?
- Surfcomber Hotel is on Collins Avenue at 17th Street.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- We have valet parking (parking is offsite) for $37 per night, plus tax. Day parking for $25, plus tax. Parking rate subject to change. Parking is not included in the room rate.
- How do I view my reservation?
- Use this link to view, modify, or cancel your reservation.
- Will your rooms allow rollaways/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- Some of our rooms can accommodate cribs or rollaway beds. There is a per night rental fee for rollaways.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- Please contact the customer service department at the website you used to make your reservation.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check in to the room?
- The minimum age requirement to check into the hotel is 18 years old.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Our cancellation and deposit policy varies by rate. Reservations booked at the Best Available Rate have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- Yes, a valid government-issued picture ID is required for check-in.
- What age do kids stay for free?
- Kids 17 and under stay for free in existing bedding when accompanying an adult.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- We do have connecting rooms. Connecting rooms must be requested in advance and cannot be guaranteed.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. All of our accessible rooms include a roll-in shower. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here. To find out more about our accessible rooms, click here.
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- Yes. An early departure fee of up to one night's room and tax may be applied if you check out before your scheduled departure date.
- Do I need a Credit card to check in to the Surfcomber.
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- Surfcomber Dining Room is open from 7:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Our Lobby Lounge is open from 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm.
Our Poolside Bar is open from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- Feel free to contact accounting at (305) 532-7715. We'll be happy to help you.
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- We accept cash at check-out and all major credit cards to establish credit. A credit card is required at check-in to authorize room fee, taxes and $100 per night for incidentals, which you can then pay by cash or a different credit card at check-out if you prefer.
- First things first. What is it?
- Kimpton InTouch, our guest loyalty program, offers you the chance to tell us your story-what you like, don't like and definitely want during your stay. Allergic to down? Got it. Want a room on a top floor? No problem. We match up your preferences with our services and amenities to make sure your Kimpton experience will Stay true to you-wherever you are within our collection of unique hotels.
Of course, it wouldn't be a guest loyalty program without perks. In addition to the program's personalized touches, you can enjoy complimentary night rewards. But more about that later...
- Does it cost anything to become a Kimpton InTouch member?
- Happily, some things in life are still free-like InTouch membership.
- What do I do to become a Kimpton InTouch member?
- You're just a few minutes away from joining InTouch. Just click here, create your profile and preferences, and hit Submit. That's it. We take care of the rest.
- How do I earn a free night?
- Whether you stay frequently or stay longer, we want to thank you for staying true to Kimpton. That's why we offer two ways for you to earn complimentary night rewards. You will receive your free night after 7 eligible visits or 20 eligible nights at Kimpton Hotels, whichever comes first. How does it work? Here are two scenarios:
- Let's say you travel to Washington, D.C. for business every month, staying two nights on average each time. You'll receive a free night after your 7th trip.
- An alternative sequence of events: You take a vacation in San Diego (9 nights), plan a getaway to New York City (4 nights) and work on an off-site project in Chicago (7 nights). There. You've reached 20 nights and are eligible for a free night.
- Can you define "eligible"?
- Certainly. Some stays/rates are excluded from earning reward credit such as:
- Stays booked with an online travel website (like Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity or Orbitz). Please remember that you enjoy our best rates and earn complimentary night rewards when you book directly at www.kimptonhotels.com. Oh, and don't forget to use your Membership Number!
- Stays that use a complimentary gift certificate or complimentary night reward.
- These rate codes: airline crew, travel agent, friends and family, and employee.
- Do my Kimpton stays/nights roll over into next year?
- Stays/visits do roll over-now if we could just get them to sit and shake hands.
- I have more questions. Who can help?
- Call our friendly representatives at the Kimpton Service Desk for general questions about the InTouch program, as well as for questions regarding your membership.
Monday-Friday: 7am-10pm Central Standard Time
Saturday & Sunday: 8am-9pm Central Standard Time
www.kimptonintouch.com also includes a wealth of information about the InTouch program, so be sure to look around.
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- Yes, we happily welcome pets at our South Beach hotel, and for no extra charge and no restrictions as to type, size and number of pets. We ask all guests to sign a wavier at check-in stating that the guest is responsible for any damage caused by the animal. We also ask for the guest's cell-phone number in the event they are out and the animal is causing a disturbance.
- Do you have pet free rooms for those with allergies?
- Yes, we have pet-free rooms available.
- Do you have pet sitting or dog walking services?
- No, but our concierge may assist with locating Miami Beach pet sitting or dog walking services.
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- Only a couple of yards from our hotel lobby.
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- Please contact our hotel directly at (305) 532-7715.
- How do I book a meeting?
- Fill out an RFP online form and host your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel: Request for Proposal.
- How can I create a unique atmosphere during my meeting?
- Creative amenities are a cornerstone of Kimpton Hotels, and meetings here are anything but ordinary. Visit Signature Meetings to find out more information on how to plan your next event.
- Do you offer special group rates?
- Kimpton Hotels offers special rates during certain times of the year and the week. Please find a list of our Hot Dates, Great Rates and book your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel.
- My company feels strongly about sustainable partnerships, how can Kimpton incorporate an eco-friendly element to our meeting?
- Hold your next meeting in one of our hotels and the effect will be great, but the cause will be greater. Kimpton offers Great Meetings, Great Causes to help support our environment.
- Need more information about booking a meeting at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Whether your goal is productivity or festivity, we make sure every detail is managed with caring service and a sense of style. Visit Kimpton Meetings for more information.
- How can I book a wedding at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Let us help you plan your perfect wedding, please visit Kimpton Weddings for more information.
Still Have a Question? Contact Us